Nexis SCD-2030 - World’s most innovative solution for sulfur detection
- High-Efficiency Redox Cell Provides Stable Reactions: The horizontal positioning of redox cell, ensures an ample reaction time and reaction zone within the cell, promoting the sample’s redox reaction
- Highest levels of sensitivity: The reaction time for the important conversion of sulfur compounds to sulfur oxide is extended while reduction in total flow path from cell to detector
- Dramatically improved operability and maintainability: With the Nexis SCD-2030 horizontally positioned sulfur chemiluminescence detection system, replacement of the inner pyro tube takes only 5 minutes. An SCD detector is usually more difficult to control than a general GC detector, but the Nexis SCD-2030 adjusts gas and temperature automatically, so measurement preparations are completed with just a single touch.
- High Equimolar Response: our detector give similar or equivalent response (equimolar response) for the same amount of compound regardless of its chemical structure.
- High stability: The horizontal positioning of redox cell design enables a stable redox reaction by ensuring sufficient reaction zone and reaction time. Compared with other SCD detectors, fluctuation of sensitivity is less (24-hour sensitivity fluctuation is about 1.6 times better) and the effect of differences in analytical conditions such as column flowrate is minimized.