Toshvin is a leading supplier of Analytical Instruments in India. We represent Shimadzu Corporation, Japan for their wide range of analytical instruments.
Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometers (ICPMS)
- Unmatched detection limits in its class
- Minimal spectral interference due to newly developed collision cell
- Low running cost by using a mini torch and eco mode; requires as little as 10 liters per minute of Argon gas
- First ICPMS system which can operate on Argon gas with 99.95% purity: reduces overall cost of operation without compromising detection limit and sensitivity
- Enhanced productivity through “Method Assistant” & “Diagnostic Assistant” functions – reduces total analysis time
- “Method Assistant Function” helps to create robust method in 2 mins. compare to conventional method which takes more than 10 mins.
- “Diagnostic Assistant Function” helps to improve quality of measurement results in 3 mins. compare to conventional process which takes 30 mins.
- Total Mass Measurement stores qualitative data of all elements in a single run and data can be recalled for quantitation of additional elements without sample re-analysis
- Easy maintenance due to unique tool free cone removal design
- Highly stable results by virtue of solid-state high frequency power supply
- Trace level analysis of high volatile organic samples due to Peltier cooled spray chamber
- Advanced Electronic Multiplier Detector allows measurement of elements for wide range of concentration with higher sensitivity
- “LabSolutions” software platform with 21 CFR part 11 compliance network
- Equipped with qualitative database calibration for high precision qualitative analysis for completely unknown concentration limits
- Flexibility in automation through various auto sampler options
- Hyphenation capability with Liquid Chromatography and Laser Ablation instruments
- Simultaneous analysis on HVG accessory with four channel peristaltic pump